Monday, May 11, 2009

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !


In this Universe Human beings are the mysterious creation of Ubiquitous Almighty God because from taking birth to living life each and everything happened around us is not predictable, despite being upbringing in same atmosphere and scion of same parents one do wonders in his life and other prove a worthless character for his environment, some believe it’s all our past lives actions which we keep on adding and it become ground for the incidence of our coming lives and whatever we are it’s because of our gone birth’s actions. Child in his life owing a lot of his parents and he is always debtor of them because it’s they who are without selfishness enjoy, wish and pray for their child‘s prosperity and sometimes other then parents if somebody are lucky enough to have brothers and sisters who despite standing behind at the time of need whether it’s physically, emotionally or financially but never ever try to impose any terms or condition on to their kith and how I can say so with confidence simply because thanks to Almighty God that I have practically experience and kid of such a good family whose every members did lot for me till date and doing uninterrupted help in every way which I feel mentally and physically my life is under heavy debt of all the members, because I owe so much of the fruit of their hard work that is financially which I think I do not deserve at my own to have in my life but shower on me just being family member of it. Today is Birthday of Mr. Parth Jaswal my eldest brother who for me is just like Angel although I have not seen Angel but I can code here with guarantee if they exit in this world then they are not better then Respected Parth Jaswal who is for me source of existence despite rough road of my life but his generosity towards me making me walk tensionless till date I pray to Almighty God for health, happiness and prosperity for him and if anybody ask me to add Ideal words in front of anybody name then I will without putting pressure on mind will say Parth Jaswal,his personality I have found Ideal Son, Ideal Brother, Ideal Husband and Ideal Father. My life is full of incidences’ which with his influence only I was able to come out bad times and if I will start writing then it will be a very lengthy stuff, but I wont skip mentioning below some -
1. In the Year 1984 After Matric I took admission in the Government College, Hoshiarpur and Mr.Parth Jaswal at that time was student of same institution of B.Sc.(III),before the final examination started there was break of some days, and all the students need to collect there roll numbers provided they attended their classes on regular basis and clear the December (detain test) test .I had not any problem on both the fronts,So I was suppose to get my roll number from college to sit in examination but from here the bone of contention begin Clerk who supposed to hand over roll numbers to the students by mistake he hand over it to some other boy and give me slip written by his hand and despite lot of visit's to him hoping perhaps wrongly collected roll number by other student will return to him and I get my original roll number card but neither no body return it back nor he found from the allotted place to him then I request to check if it is my roll number he said yes it’s your roll number and without any problem it will work. I satisfied with his answer and preparing for examination and at the time of first paper when I went to examination hall and sat on hand over slip’s mentioned roll number I was shocked that it was somebody else roll number and without roll number I wont be able to give paper with my roll number, I came back to house which took half and hour for me and start crying in the kitchen, then suddenly my mother entered in the kitchen and asked what you are doing here? You supposed to be in the examination hall, I told her everything, and she talked to Mr.Parth Jaswal and told her everything. he immediately rush alongwith me to college and met Principal Mr.R.S.Bawa and told him everything, Principal made temporarily arrangements of my roll number and went to the examination hall and met with concerned supervisor request him be liberal with me and if desired by me do give me little bit more time ,so that lost time don’t harm me. Thus I was able to give my paper of Pre University courtesy Mr.Parth Jaswal’s fast,sensible and effective action.
2. On July,1990 when I was working for M/s Vardhman Threads and working in Jammu and Kashmir Territory I was sick because of mysterious disease and then I had undergone lot of treatment for countless years which without Money was not possible and it’s Mr.Parth Jaswal who stand for me financially and ask me to get best diagnose available and don’t worry for money, and huge money was spent on me on treatment's but it's not prove effective and helpful for me to recover fully, he also made arrangements to get myself checked by Doctor's of German but they were also not able to give me relief from my mysterious disease ,and it’s the hard fact that in this process Mr.Parth Jaswal pass on uninterrupted money flow.
3. My marriage was not successful and Mr.Parth Jaswal did serious efforts to settle it through negotiations with my in-law but they were playing double cross with us as when Mr.Parth Jaswal talk to them they talk in sweet and nice tone but with us they were rude and greedy for money to settle the case despite knowing problem and mistakes of their girl, when after lot of calls, efforts and contact we were fail to get positive response from their side, then Mr.Parth Jaswal said do pass on money to them, as without it they wont settle the case, and yes I got divorced but after handing over them money which I was not suppose to give them as it was fault of their girl.
I Pray to Almighty God please do give everybody Son, Brother, Husband and father like him because person like him if somebody have around then one can get rid on to his problems easily and happily. Wishing him a very Happy and prosperous Year ahead.

A Bird sitting on the branch of a tree is not afraid by the shaking branch, becoz the bird trusts not the branches, but it’s OWN WINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal