Friday, April 01, 2011

How’z That?




Public is crazy for the Actors and Cricketers and if anybody ever get chance to meet them, then they don’t miss the opportunity, I am also fan of Actor in the picture and have desire in my mind & heart to meet him one day, talk to him, have his autograph, pictures with him; so recently he was in Himachal Pradesh with his troops to perform and I was lucky to have pass of his show. I enjoy his programme, then request him for photo with me which he accepted and one of them is posted here, but before I left his show arena, my eyes open and folks it was a dream, nothing with him was real and even picture with him is just a trick created through photo editing software, but to remind everybody that today is 1st April that is celebrated across globe as fool’s day, so folks it was my efforts to trap you in the net of day, do enjoy 1st April without harming, hurting anybody physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal