Monday, October 13, 2008

Indian Married Men & Law

In India not only law exit for the help of married woman if she face problem after marriage but also lot of NGO exit for the welfare of married woman, but I have seen lot of cases in which girl side take misuse exiting law despite no fault of Man ( Husband ),and the law is much in favour of girl that lot of time even boy side was not allow to put there side freely,Today I am going to mentioned below a real story of my friend who despite his no fault become victim of such law.
In the first week of December 2004 my friend was seen first time by his would be in laws by his would be two brother in law who were one was in army as colonel second lawyer, my friend told his each and every thing relating to him to her would be wife’s brothers, both were impressed with the nature and straight forwardness, and said we like the boy and after next week onwards days are not good to celebrate any auspicious event like marriage as per Hindu culture so settle the date for marriage after week, girl side want to celebrate the marriage with pump and show, but my friend want his marriage solemnize simple and want to take girl in his house with simple ceremony, and from boy side there was total 20 members of there house ( as they have joint family ) and in the hall it appear as if it was the function of girl side as all around there was girl side known were seen. My friend not take anything whom we call dowry, even girl came in his house with two suits, with some jewellery.
On first time interaction/meeting with girl My friend got first words from her mouth as answer from girl that I don’t want to do marriage, my brothers forcibly married, if you also do anything forcibly then I will die, My friend stun with girl’s such rude behaviour, why she saying/using such words ,thought slowly she will adjust here then everything will be smooth for him and his family, but he was not aware that it was going for him and his family a nightmare. She live with my friend one week then visit her house, but her stay in her in law was as such as if she is counting the days to go back to her house and during her stay of one week, she didn’t do any household work like cleaning her clarification was that she had dust allergy, she not did any kitchen work, not even try to set the blanket of her room where she use to sleep, her mother in law was doing all the work as she was doing before get one additional Burdon of her daughter in law. She went to her mother house with her lawyer brother who used to do practice on every Friday in his brother in law city.
After one week over , he phone to her sister in law house please do allow her to stay in her mother house for one month, Boys father reply how she will settle if she use to stay in her house for week or month and more over there marriage was held just two week back. she came to her in law house with her brother and this time very much aggressive and said why you was so eager to call me back when I had gone then I had to return but if I spent there some time it was good for me. and she get negative advice from her mother who was dominate person in there house and even she was not respecting her husband and said do with your husband and his family as I am doing with your father and other.
Now She was acting to spoil the peace of the family and start fighting on small/everything, what ever her husband says she acts opposite of it, and it start effecting on to the boy and his family and even boys mother become victim of blood pressure disease. My Friend’s life becomes hell, he was sandwich between his wife and family. He love his family and want that his wife settle in her new environment.
Then they went out station for some fun, understanding and enjoyment. There my friend find her behavior more rude. She instead cooperating always oppose to him, if he ask to hand over anything instead helping him response negative and argue. They had programmed to stay out for one week but it has to be cut short because of girls negative behavior.
Then on one day She speak loudly in front of her husband and in laws, It hurt her in laws parents, because they were living in joint family and it make shameful to them in front of other relatives, Same time they manage to make contact with her brother who was lawyer, instead feeling sorry for her behavior she said why you need to call my brother I will call him and saying I will die. When her brother came asked why you call me, ask from her sister what’s wrong, do they beat you is? Demand anything? Her reply was no, and said they ask me to to household work and some time they wrap curtain of door and I feel cold .He advise her and said his brother in law and his parents that this time when she will visit her house I will teach her to live properly.
Then she live with my friend and his family without showing interest to adjust there family for ten days, and then his brother came and take her with him and said he will take her back after three days, after passing four days when they not send back there daughter my friend went to there house to take her back, there he was insulted by her family ,where he did nothing wrong blame by girl and her family you misbehave with my mother. When asked what I did wrong will you please explain ? They were answer less with this question?
But when in the evening boy and girl sit together girl said why you went our house? why you talk with my mother ? You need not to visit our house in future.
Only spending twelve days with family she again gone back to her house and her behavior was as it was ,reason she gone back to her house as boys brother was coming next few days from abroad, she requested them she will not find time to visit her house after spending some time she will return. After passing time of four days she not returned neither her brother was lifting phone, when his brother came to India he along with there sister and husband went to her house to take back. There they were welcome with negative behavior girl not come in front of them, her mother who was boss of house came and said she wont go there now, people separate after there marriage if they will then there will be no harm, MY both sons’ one lawyer was there pointing towards him said not told me, had they told me then I would have been deny this marriage ?Now both face the out come.
Same days they phone to Col and told him about the development. He said just wait for me this Sunday I will be in my house and settle the case.Then On Sunday he visited his house and there he enquired the girl side problem. then next day he came along with his younger brother lawyer and there he met with elder brother and there sister. first both were telling we had also some problem collected from girl, and written on paper but asked do tell us about girl. When they describe that girl was saying I was not interested for marriage my brothers’ forcible married me, then she was lying that she had dust allergy and because of this not doing any work, neither she wash clothes even once despite her stay with her in laws for almost three months, she speak on the face of her elder, and always say I will die I will die, in less then three months time she said these words more then twenty times.
Her elder brother comes to her in laws house and request all the family members that do give me one month time I will advise her,if she wont agreed then I will give you in writing no body point fingers towards you as we have solemnized marriage very simple we have not give anything. I will phone you after one month. Then he took her with him where he was doing sevice,after passing mentioned time when he did not phone my friend’s elder brother phone him he said she has her own problem and don’t want to go there .I will go there on coming Sunday and as promise will settle the case.
After this conversation they never comes in front to settle case, but my friend side doing all the best to settle case mutually, but unfortunately there words are lying on every promise they were making, and it keeping family more tense.
After passing two years one day they inform my friends’ family that let us settle case, as it was law if couple living separately for more then two years then its very solid ground of divorce. It was threat to settle case because girls brother was speaking from the house of M.P. of district, he was not only M.P. but also Party President of the state Unit, he was her lawyer’s brother preceptor under whom he begin practice. There both parties put there side, as friend have not take anything he [M.P. ]said do treat this case as of family we will settle this case mutually ,do come up with there expenses in next meeting I will settle this which will be accepted to both side. After week time both side gather again but M.P. was out station, there her lawyer brother was ready or have in mind to fight with them, it need little bit aggression from boy side, but they were accepting every word. Lawyer said we need all the gold which at the time of marriage we give to my friends family that was one ring to friend,a chain, one ring to his father, and one ring to there brother in law plus 100,000 rs,Surprise to hear his demand as they have not take anything instead accepting there mistake as her sister was not ready to be united again, they are demanding.
Next meeting both parties and M.P. was present and handing over gold plus 50,000 it was settled, and next day case file for divorce, after first hearing next date was after six months time. and after next hearing they were separate.
Above coded shows that how girl side misuse the law, despite mistake of there girl, if they are power full having lawyer, army personnel and politician at there side, as boy have not take anything despite he comes out the trap of marriage giving money, live under harassment of three years.
For the benefit of all the boys who have same problems from there in law side my friend make a NGO which fight for the right of Boy who unnecessarily harass by there in laws, having retired person from the field of police, currently practicing lawyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal