Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to both of You


  • Today mine two relatives are celebrating their birthday’s and they are left side in the picture Mrs. Sangeeta Trivedi(my cousin sister) and right side in the picture Mr. Eshaan Raizada(my nephew),we the members of family Trilochan Jaswal wishes both the birthday personalities many many happy returns of the day and pray to Almighty God for them world’s every happiness and life full of health & may time ahead for both of them be full of success and achievements-
              “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain”
         
               May this year of yours’ lives would be one of the best year of yours’ lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal