Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year: 2011


         Thanks, Thanks, Thanks very much that’s what I can say rather write here to every individual of this world who wishes me on to my birthday and who does not, well person who wishes me obviously knows today is my birthday that’s why they forward their wishes as per their convenient source and no doubt it is ridiculous to get any such gesture from the person who does not know today I am celebrating my birthday, I would like to wish every life of this world –
  • Choicest best wishes of the world, May reader of this article or who skip this, next 365 days would be free of miseries, sorrows and bad health. Year 2011 prove for you a year close to your heart because of happiness, achievements and prosperity it showers on you during its journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal