Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tribute


     Today is birthday of one of the very few persons whom I respect a lot from my bottom of my heart and also owes a lot of them, Mrs. Pawan Jaswal, in the picture is one of them, but unfortunately completed her life’s journey on 16th April,2008 and left every relatives of this world crying, for her heavenly abode. It’s may be almost three years now since she left but because of her good nature, smiling face and openness to help generously for needy persons, her memories cannot be faded from our mind. Although we lives in this world until our body has breath but fact is we are in this world until and unless there is current/energy/soul/ what ever one can name it, remain in body, once it leaves the body then despite all the parts of the body intact human beings turns into lifeless, as there is saying in Holy GITA-

 “Soul never dies, its body which is mortal and once body completes its circle then soul immediately takes next birth, as we change our clothes same way soul changes bodies”

 So where ever you are right now I am thankful to you for your kindness, generosity and helps during my low phase of life.
      “Life is for one generation and name is forever”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal