Thursday, October 06, 2011

Happy Dussehra



  

Today across country Indians are celebrating Dussehra festival, it is mark of victory of goodness over evil, but every year on that day burning effigies of three demons Ravana, Megnatha and Kumbkarana we feel our society is free from evil or sin but never add initiatives to eradicate evil around us or from ourselves, so instead of merely burning puppets we should pledge on Dussehra “ I will try my level best to shun evil or sin from my life, around me & society as much as I can”, only then our country will be best place in the universe to live life and motivation to others. Happy Dussehra !

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal