Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tribute

In the past till last year I use to look for ways new from last year on 12th February to send greetings to one of the very few persons on this earth whom I respect the most after Almighty God, Parents and eldest Brother that is my eldest Sister-in-law Mrs.Naresh Jaswal who untimely at her early forties on 16th
April,2008 left every relation of this world she made during her life and left for her heavenly abode,12th February is important in my life because on that day departed respected soul’s birthday.
This world is as far human beings are concern is full of mystery from birth till last breath. We treated ourselves link with this world until body have soul, once soul left the body despite having all body part they unable to function at its own as if current is no more in the body. From where soul comes at the time of birth and when it left the body where it goes everything is unsolved mystery of this world, during life time it make lot of relation like daughter, son, father, mother, sister, husband, wife, uncle, aunt, grand father, grand mother and much more, but it comes in this world lonely and leave this world lonely .In Bhagavad Gita its written -
It’s body which dies, Soul never dies it is immortal as we change clothes same way when death occurred soul change the body ,present life is past birth’s relation of give and take when everything of previous lives adjusted then soul leaves the body.
Despite all this fact some relation in this world has so much impact on other’s life with their behaviour,
nature and inspiration that receiving person thanks Almighty God lot of time for bond with such a pure soul as with me Late respected Mrs.Naresh Jaswal after marriage with my eldest brother which spread just over two decades countless time stand for me and if I describe more specifically then as Parents back, help and feel happy and proud without any selfishness for their children same way she was for me. Never talk of her disease always inspire me to get rid on my frustration because of my chronic mysterious disease which left me till date stagnate from career wise, health wise and financially and even in my life when time come for marriage but as I was not doing work it’s hard to be married she convince me for marriage as rest of family members one younger sister already married, two elder brothers’ married and settle abroad you are living with Parents and presence of your wife will be very much helpful for Mother because in Indian environment woman has to do lot of household activities throughout day and she barely find time to relax and considering mother age it need helping hands /rest from all this and your wife will be very much helpful for her. Unfortunately even when marriage was failure she always on phone console parents do not worry everything will be alright soon and it’s the matter of time, how is your health, do take very good care of yourself etc.etc.
This is very small glimpse of her personality towards me and family, her untimely exit from this world made very big void in the family and I am unable to imagine and calculate the loss with her departure to her husband and two children's.Wherever she is now I thanks for her all the gesture and pray to Almighty God for his kindness on to her plus May God give always courage and tolerance to her husband and children’s to be strong after loosing pure soul which lives with them for small time but gives tons of memories which neither going to be faded nor erase from mind. As there is saying -
Life is for generation and name is forever
Her name and memories will remain with us forever as fresh as flower’s aroma until and unless we have breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal