Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday



We are three brothers by name Parth Jaswal, Jogeshwar Jaswal and Nartan Gulal. Today is Birthday of elder brother Mr. Jogeshwar Jaswal and on his birthday family wishes him very best of luck and pray to Almighty God for fulfillment of his each and every desire and hopefully this year of his life will prove for him full of happiness and completion of his wishes .His personality and affection have lot of shades for family members ,little glimpse of it which is related to me and I confess he is very kind towards me and responsible for digital technology used by me in the house which is as per Indian environment is very costly and used by only professionals, to own it is the dream of millions in India despite required by their professions, not only I have personnel computer but also subscriber of broadband connection which is once again very costly as per Indian environment and very rare access by individual’s but I have it from last three years and it’s not stop here additional digital devices’ also own by me in nutshell one can say I have small office in the house. We members of Family Trilochan Jaswal greet him on his birthday for health, happiness and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal