Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!



Today is birthday of Mr.Parth Jaswal, in the picture is my eldest brother, one of the very few personalities in this world whom I respect from my heart after Almighty God and parents. He stands quietly behind me for countless years for my every necessities, that is the reason I am able to live life happily and without any type of shortage in my life despite past life full of odds, and beauty of his silent support is that he never ever till date dictate any terms or impose any type of pressure on to me, so I confess that I owe a lot of him in my present life, I don’t know what I had did good thing in my previous life that I am blessed with such a gentleman nature as my brother, which is very very very rare rather impossible in today’s era, family Trilochan Jaswal members wishes him on his birthday anything and everything he ever dreams of be reality in his life and year ahead with full of good news, May Almighty God bestowed him world’s every happiness. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Goli very touchy and also Parth is very caring and i love him and respect him a lot i feel very lucky to have a brother like him noni
    \

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal