Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday




Members of Family Trilochan Jaswal wishes one of its member Jogeshwar Jaswal in the picture very best of luck, health and happiness in the new year of his life which is beginning from today as he is celebrating his birthday, I want to share unknown secret of my life that it is due to him whatever ABC I know of digital world it is simply because of him as from last five years he stands behind me financially to own score of gadgets for whom people of the country even hard to have their hands on to it, Thanks to Almighty God for brother like him. We pray to Almighty God for fulfillment of his each and every desire and prosperity. Many Many Happy returns of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME n Thanx for yourgoodself's valuable thoughts, certainly for me these words are Gem and will give me direction.........Nartan Gulal